Christopher Walsh is the Communications Lead for Gender at the World Bank Group (WBG) Gender. Prior to that he was the Communications Lead for the World Bank’s Water Global Practice, the Water and Sanitation Program, the Energy Sector Management Assistance Program, and the Africa region energy department, respectively. His academic background is in business, communications, and psychology and currently studies the intersection of behavioral science, engagement, gender equality and development.
- This International Women’s Day, 3 things you can take from behavioral science for a more equitable world
- New Generation of Water Ambassadors
- Sanitation and Hygiene: Nutrition's Blind Spot
- Towards Sanitation and Water for All
- Welcome to The Water Blog
- Blog Action Day on Water --plus its ties to climate change, sanitation and hygiene
- Putting safe water on the development agenda