The Public-Private Partnership Reference Guide has been downloaded more than 18,000 times since it was first launched in 2012. The Guide’s popularity reflects its value. The Guide offers:
- A solid overview of the core elements of public-private partnerships (PPPs); and
- A rich collection of references to the best-available PPP-related materials.
This version, however, offers several additions and improvements that add greater value to PPP practitioners:
- Version 3 is available online. Besides increasing accessibility, the online version allows new reference materials to be added as they become available. This makes the Guide a living document that is always up-to-date.
- A section on Stakeholder Communication and Engagement addresses an important element of PPP governance that is often overlooked.
- In response to growing demand, a new section, Environmental and Social Studies and Standards, has been included.
Going forward, we will publish monthly posts that highlight specific sections of the Guide, illustrating how seasoned practitioners and novices alike can use it to strengthen their knowledge of PPPs and apply it to real-world developmental challenges.