This is just a short resumé of what has happened today (Thursday, Nov. 11) and yesterday in the blogsphere and on social media in relation to Development Marketplace 2009.
Our aim was to reach a broad audience with the web 2.0 tools we are using, such as Twitter or Facebook. Also, we wanted to encourage our participants to share their projects with the world, using platforms such as Youtube or FlickR.
So far we are quite content -- here are some blog posts about this event:
- ICT4D.at on Development Markeplace 2009
- Ashoka Tech - At the World Bank's 2009 Global Development Marketplace
- Bill Hewitt of the Foreign Policy Association on Development Marketplace 2009
- IFAD - A Marketplace of Ideas
- Rohit Bhargava - 100 Ideas To Save The Planet
Furthermore we gathered a lot of video footage from the event, live webcast and even self-made by the participants and organizers on the Development Marketplace 2009 Youtube channel.
Here is a video of Tuesday's opening of the event: