Marco Nicolì is a Senior Financial Sector Specialist in the East Asia Pacific team of the Finance Competitiveness and Innovation Global Practice of the World Bank. He supports client countries in the development of strategies, policies, and regulations to increase the efficiency, safety, and inclusiveness of their national payment systems. His main areas of focus are retail payments, international remittances, government payments, and financial inclusion.
- How digital remittances can help drive sustainable development
- Paying across borders - Can distributed ledgers bring us closer together?
- What’s holding back digital disruption in remittances in Southern Africa?
- Atténuation des risques et transferts de fonds : démythifier la notion de « transaction sous-jacente »
- De-risking and remittances: the myth of the “underlying transaction” debunked
- La eliminación del riesgo y las remesas: se refuta el mito de las “transacciones subyacentes”
- تحويلات الأموال والحد من المخاطر: كشف أسطورة "المعاملات الأساسية"
- More efficient ways to transfer remittances are emerging. Are migrants and their families ready to benefit from them?
- 'Project Greenback 2.0 – Remittance Champion Cities' Launched in Turin, Italy
- 5x5 = US$16 billion in the pockets of migrants sending money home