Enter Sri Lanka’s #worldenvironmentday photo competition
Deadline – 30 June, 2017
Biodiversity is the way so don’t let nature go astray!
If you believe in this motto, then why don’t you participate in our exciting photo competition?
We’d love to see photos of Sri Lanka’s majestic animals and landscapes from your lens. This is your opportunity to share aesthetically pleasing photographs for a cause that you believe in. Enter your creative photo, with a short statement describing the photo, for a chance to win an exciting prize. Here’s how it works:
The #storiesfromlka Photo Contest is organized by World Bank Sri Lanka. Submit up to 3 photos from Sri Lanka for a chance to win an exciting gift! The photo must be original – i.e. you must be the photographer.
You can submit photos until 5 PM Sri Lanka time on 30th June, 2017.
- The Contest is open to all Sri Lankan nationals or those residing in Sri Lanka.
- Individuals are limited to three submissions each.
- Active staff of the World Bank Group, including Consultants, Interns, Contractors and their employees, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. However, family members and relatives of World Bank Group staff are eligible to participate.
- All photos must be submitted through the "#Storiesfromlka Photo Contest” events page.
- The caption must be written in English/Sinhala/Tamil and must be not more than 2-3 sentences.
- The caption should be accompanied by the hashtag #storiesfromlka.
- The photograph needs to be in hi-resolution.
- Amateur photographers are greatly encouraged.
- Submissions will be judged based on the following Criteria: (1) Clarity, scope and relevance of the topic; (2) Creativity; (3) and photographic quality of the photograph.
- Competition ends on the 30th of June, 2017.
- Like our Facebook Page and stay tuned for updates.
The top 03 winners receive a very exciting gift – the winners and the prizes will be announced on the 07th of July, 2017.
Decisions made by World Bank Sri Lanka will be final.
By entering, you retain copyright and remain the owner of your images and may also continue to use them in any manner you choose. You agree that the images you submit may be used in printed publications, on World Bank Sri Lanka social media, websites, or in any other media, and may be copied and displayed in any country provided that you are afforded appropriate attribution as the photographer.