Practice Manager, Financial Infrastructure & Remittances Service Line, Head of the Payment Systems Development Group
Mr. Cirasino joined the World Bank in July 1998 and is is Manager of the Financial Infrastructure & Remittances Service Line and Head of the Payment Systems Development Group of the World Bank Group's Finance and Markets Global Practice. Mr. Cirasino has been involved in payment system reforms in 50+ countries. Mr. Cirasino worked at Banca d’Italia in the Payment System Department from 1993 to 1996, and, later on, in the Representative Office in New York.
- World Bank launches survey to assess the impact of de-risking on remittances
- More efficient ways to transfer remittances are emerging. Are migrants and their families ready to benefit from them?
- Lanzan “Proyecto Greenback 2.0 – Ciudades que abogan por las remesas” en Turín, Italia
- 'Project Greenback 2.0 – Remittance Champion Cities' Launched in Turin, Italy
- Putting $8.7 billion back in the pockets of Asia’s migrants
- ¿Cómo reducir altos costos de remesas a África?
- How can we cut the high costs of remittances to Africa?
- ¿Por qué es importante para los gobiernos mejorar sus sistemas de pago?
- Por que os governos deveriam se importar com a melhoria dos seus sistemas de pagamento?
- Why should governments care about improving their payment programs?
- Closing the Gap in Retail Payments