Project Coordinator, Development Data Group
Raka Banerjee is the Project Coordinator for the Living Standards Measurement Study team in the Development Data Group at the World Bank. Her research interests are in the areas of poverty, food security, gender, and agriculture and rural development, as well as data collection and measurement issues. In addition, she manages field-based methodological work, coordinates daily project operations for LSMS programs funded by various donors, and provides editorial and dissemination oversight for LSMS products. She holds a Masters in International Affairs from the University of California, San Diego.
- Your Cow, Plant, Fridge and Elevator Can Talk to You (But Your Kids Still Won’t!)
- Between 2 Geeks: Episode 6 - Collecting data with surveys is easy, right?
- Between 2 Geeks: Episode 5 - A renewable energy tipping point?
- Every data point has a human story
- Between 2 Geeks: Episode 3 – Getting an education on education
- Between 2 Geeks: Episode 1 - The ups and downs of demography
- Latest from the LSMS: DNA fingerprinting, population mapping, energy access, and surveying forests and livestock
- Worth the wait in Zanzibar
- Open Data Is Not Enough