Tim is a Data Scientist at the World Bank, where he is working on several fronts to expand the Bank’s highly successful Open Data Initiative, and advance similar efforts in other countries. Tim is the project lead for the Bank’s open data website and the open data toolkit, and helps to manage the Bank’s open data catalog. He has conducted research on topics such as open data for National Statistics Offices and open data platforms. He provides technical advice to many countries on open data, particularly in Africa.
Prior to joining the World Bank in 2011, Tim served as Director of Online Communications at the World Resources Institute, an environmental think tank based in Washington, DC. While at WRI he also worked as a Climate Policy Analyst on both international and U.S. domestic climate and energy policy, and specializing in emissions and energy data.
- Facebook, the OECD & the World Bank have a new way to survey businesses
- The all-new Open Data website is here
- What do you think of the all-new data.worldbank.org?
- Two views on the Data Revolution
- Energy, Emissions and Elevation: 6 Quick Climate Facts
- Relaunching the Open Data Catalog
- The Future of the Open Data Catalog
- Apps For Climate Winners Announced at Newseum
- Integrating the Bank's Open Data
- Announcing the Apps For Climate Finalists
- Apps For Climate – time to vote for your favorites!
- « Vos applis pour le climat » : encourager l’innovation par la compétition
- Aplicaciones para el clima: Fomento de la innovación a través de la competencia
- Apps for climate: Encouraging innovation through competition
- Apps For Climate Competition Kicks Off