Lead Public Sector Specialist
Fabian Seiderer is a Lead Public Sector Specialist with the World Bank, specialized in public finances and public-sector reform. He has been working mainly with middle income countries in Africa, MENA, East Asia. He is currently working on the South Asia program and prior to that he has been leading the Governance program in the Maghreb. He is the co-chair of the WB Community of Practice for Governance of Infrastructure and Public Investment Management (PIM). Fabian is particularly interested in and has been working on the intersections between PFM/ PIM and Macro-fiscal policies and State-Owned Enterprises as well as on the mainstreaming Climate change adaptation and resilience in public finance policies and systems. He is keen to explore ways to leverage disruptive technologies to improve public sector efficiency and accountability.
- The new wealth of governments? Marrying digital and physical assets
- La technologie suffit-elle à garantir la transparence budgétaire et l'ouverture? Les leçons tirées en Asie de l'Est et en Afrique du Nord
- Is Technology Sufficient for Fiscal Transparency & Openness? Lessons from East Asia and North Africa
- La réforme de la gouvernance est au cœur de la transition au Maroc
- ضمان ألا تضل إصلاحات الحوكمة بالمغرب طريقها
- Ensuring governance reform in Morocco is not “lost in transition”