Communications and Outreach Consultant
Deepa Rai is a Communications and Outreach Consultant at the World Bank in Nepal. She is a former community radio journalist turned communications specialist.
- New roads to better lives in rural Bhutan
- Grievance Redress Mechanism: A case of Nepal’s Hello Sarkar
- In Bhutan, chickens lay a foundation for prosperity
- In post-earthquake Nepal, open data accountability
- Expanding Budget Literacy in Nepal
- What Can a Community Do to Hold a School Accountable?
- Involving Women in Nepal's Local Decision Making
- Finding Answers to Social Accountability in Nepal through PETS
- Social Accountability with a Coating of Comedy
- Social Accountability Leads to Buses in Nepal