Joe Qian works in External Affairs and Communications for the South Asia Region of the World Bank and specializes in communications, digital outreach, and youth strategy and implementation. He previously worked on the Second China project for the State Department and was a brand manager for companies inclusive of Panasonic, Olympus and Tom Tom. He has a Masters in Economics and Global Security from Johns Hopkins University and degrees in International Relations and Chinese from the University of Florida. Joe's an avid tennis and piano player, and travels as much as he can with a passion for photography and delicious food.
- World Bank Teams up with Google to Share Development Information
- Gross Domestic Product Not Sole Indicator of Progress
- Far from home in China: conversations with migrant workers searching for opportunities in urban centers
- South Asia Advances on Visual Tool Comparing Development over Time
- Got a Question? I've Got an Answer!
- Universalizing Opportunities through Investing in Education in India
- World Bank Provides Four Loans Worth Over $4.3 Billion to India
- Full Speed Ahead: Internet Traffic Growth Unaffected by Financial Crisis
- Doing Business Report 2010: South Asia
- Growing number of families in China making use of solar energy
- Have Innovation and Entrepreneurship Found Solutions for Affordable Housing?
- World Bank Awards $840,000 for Grassroot Organizations to Fight Undernutrition
- Will the Nano Fulfill the Promise of Mobility in Developing Countries?
- Improving Delivery Services and Incentives in Healthcare