Joe Qian is an Online Communications Associate for the South Asia Region and specializes in web and social media production. He previously worked on the Second China project for the State Department and graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Political Science focusing on International Relations and a minor in Chinese as well as recognition as a University Scholar. He also completed his Masters at John's Hopkins University in Global Security and Economics.
Joe's an avid tennis player, pianist, and travels as much as he can with a passion for anything new and exotic.
If you have any ideas or suggestions for the blog, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Speed Ahead: Internet Traffic Growth Unaffected by Financial Crisis
- Doing Business Report 2010: South Asia
- Growing number of families in China making use of solar energy
- Have Innovation and Entrepreneurship Found Solutions for Affordable Housing?
- World Bank Awards $840,000 for Grassroot Organizations to Fight Undernutrition
- Will the Nano Fulfill the Promise of Mobility in Developing Countries?
- Improving Delivery Services and Incentives in Healthcare