Senior Education Specialist
Peter Holland is a Senior Education Specialist at the World Bank, and the Task Team Leader in Argentina, Mexico and Uruguay. Peter has been working on education projects since 2005, and was based in Haiti from 2007-2009. He also serves as the LAC regional focal point for Early Childhood Development. Prior to joining the Bank, Peter served as the Resident Representative for Oxfam Quebec in the Middle East, managing projects in the West Bank, Gaza, Lebanon and Jordan. He has a degree in international economics from Johns Hopkins SAIS and a business degree from Carleton University (Canada).
- A Conversation about Early Childhood in Guyana, the Land of Many Waters
- O dia letivo é muito curto na América Latina?
- América Latina: ¿es muy corta la jornada escolar?
- Is the school day too short in Latin America?
- Doblando la apuesta por el desarrollo infantil temprano en América Latina
- Doubling down on early childhood development in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Schooling in Haiti: Persistent Challenges and Glimmers of Success at the 1-year Anniversary