Robert Hawkins is a Sr. Education Specialist in the World Bank with a focus on science and technology as well as the role of technology in education. Bob has managed a number of projects in the World Bank including the online educational game EVOKE, the ICT for Education program in the World Bank Institute, the Africa Virtual University and the World Links for Development project. Prior to joining the World Bank Institute, Robert spent four years working for the World Bank Africa region, promoting ICT connectivity, policy, and capacity building.
- Diez tendencias sobre el uso de la tecnología en la educación en los países en desarrollo
- Ten trends in technology use in education in developing countries that you may not have heard about
- عشرة اتجاهات ربما لم تسمع عنها في مجال استخدام التكنولوجيا في التعليم بالبلدان النامية
- What role should 'education' play in donor ICT strategies?
- EVOKE Reflections: Results from the World Bank's on-line educational game (part 2)
- EVOKE Reflections: Results from the World Bank's on-line educational game (part 1)
- EVOKE -- When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion
- EVOKE -- a crash course in changing the world
- In Search of the Curious Doer
- 10 Global Trends in ICT and Education