Saori works with ICT unit, focusing on the area of Technologies and Innovation in Education, Workforce Development, and Employment issue. Previously, she worked with an Education Team at Human Development Unit in South Asia Region on skills development, higher education, and teacher education projects in India and Pakistan. With her background as an IT/management consultant in private sector, she is interested in leveraging business acumen and technologies in international development to help solve development issues in an innovative way especially in education sector. She has a M.A. in Development Economics and International Business from the Fletcher School at Tufts University.
- MOOCs and e-learning for higher education in developing countries: the case of Tajikistan
- Makers and education, part one: how are disruptive technologies affecting the way we educate?
- My Wish Came True: Innovation in Sri Lankan Universities
- Women Take ICT Skills to the Next Level in Sri Lanka
- What’s the implication of 3D printers for the World Bank’s mission?
- Connecting to Work: ICT for Job Searching
- New Technologies for Children Learning STEM/STEAM Subjects and the 21st Century Skills
- How Japanese shoppers helped bring elephants back to an Indian forest
- “I Cannot Sleep While I’m in India"