Vinay Kumar Vutukuru
Senior Agriculture Specialist
Vinay Kumar Vutukuru is a Senior Agriculture and Rural Development Specialist at the World Bank, working in the South Asia region. Previously, he has worked on projects related to Rural livelihoods and agriculture development in South Asia. Before joining the bank, he worked in the areas of demand side governance and rural safety nets with the Aga Khan Rural Support Program (AKRSP). He finished his graduate degree in Public Administration in International Development at the Harvard Kennedy School and is an alumnus of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- Game-changing technology empowers India’s women farmers
- Budding entrepreneurs in rural Bihar
- Enabling digital financial inclusion for rural women: emerging findings from India
- Self-Help Women’s Groups in India help change behavior around diets and toilet use to improve health
- Creating an Ecosystem for Sustainable Financial Inclusion through Community Institutions