Do you believe that information & communication technologies and innovation can help end poverty in your country? Share your reflections and get your voice counted by policymakers and development professionals.
On October 9th, the World Bank will convene ministers of ICT, development specialists, and tech evangelists in a discussion on using technology and innovation in the fight against extreme Poverty. But we want this conversation to go beyond the walls of the World Bank, to include the voices and ideas of the people who see these opportunities on a daily basis. People like you!
We are interested in your thoughts on the following questions:
1. How could mobile phones and Internet help end extreme poverty in your country?
2. How could mobile phones and Internet create jobs in your country?
3. How could mobile phones and Internet improve education in your country?
4. How could mobile phones and Internet improve health in your country?
5. How could mobile phones and Internet empower women in your country?
We hope you will join us by submitting your tweets, photos or short 15-sec videos.
- Photos  can be submitted at http://woobox.com/m4rfhr 
- Videos  can be submitted at http://woobox.com/6ur3e9 
- You can also post your thoughts (as text, video, or picture) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn. Just don't forget to use our campaign hashtag #thinktech4dev
- Alternatively, you can always use good old email: email@example.com .
Participation in this campaign is subject to the official rules .