- A new paper finds tweets about newly published articles in the Journal of Medical Internet Research can predict Google Scholar citations to these articles 17-29 months later.
- A proposal for legislators to randomize regulations on the RegBlog.
- Tim Ogden has the first part of an interview with me about microenterprise growth dynamics at Philanthropy Action.
- The impact of fair trade coffee on James Choi’s blog (via @rovingbandit).
- Call for papers for a new journal on migration from Oxford University Press – Migration Studies. I have high hopes for it to become a good place for migration papers (and am on its global editorial board).
As always you can find more links by following us on twitter – David (@dmckenzie001) and Berk (@BerkOzler12). Please also tweet us any interesting links you come across.