· Shanta on leveraging impact evaluations for aid.
· Want to work as a research assistant in the research group at the Bank. Bilal Zia is hiring, see his posting here.
· The latest CSWEP (the American Economic Association’s Committee on the Status of Women in the the Economic Profession) newsletter has several articles on using social media in economics, including one by Berk and I, one on teaching with blogs, and one on using social media for self-promotion.
· Matt Kahn on the future of energy economics, including discussion of how to move beyond just finding causal effects.
· The IDB provides a useful set of links to videos about impact evaluation.
· Frances Teal on “why Africa needs more bad jobs and fewer good ones” on the new Oxford CSAE blog.