· Something else for job market candidates to worry about – the economics of what you signal by what you wear to that job interview – at Worthwhile Canadian Initiative
· Al Roth on why so many undergrad econ majors go into consulting and finance – they are just much better at recruiting efficiently.
· Tim Ogden urges RCT researchers to avoid overpromising on the Financial Access Blog.
· IEG meta-review of nearly 150 impact evaluations of social safety net programs.
· The benefits of marriage equality – better health for gay men according to article in American Journal of Public Health, summarized here.
· More links can be found by following David on twitter (@dmckenzie001); Berk is also on twitter (@BerkOzler12).