· Givewell’s blog has an extended discussion revisiting the case for economic benefits of deworming.
· What works in tackling HIV? A 3ie post summarizes some of the evidence.
· DFID’s December Growth Research News has a review of the evidence on the impact of infrastructure on output and growth.
· The gap in the evidence base on what works in conflict-affected and fragile states, and what might be done about it – blog post by the SLRC.
· The UK’s Nudge unit claims to have a blog – although really it is a series of short pdfs summarizing some of the latest behavioral research and the implications for policy.