· At bigthink.com - Does abstinence help kids stay in school?  The difficulties of inference from observational studies.
· Gabriel Demombynes summarizes a recent debate on the Millennium Villages project evaluation at the World Bank’s Africa Can blog 
· The IPA blog  has a great wrap-up of recent blog critiques and discussion of the role of randomized experiments.
· Bill Savedoff gives answers to the main objections to doing impact evaluations at the CGD blog. 
· The call for papers  for the NEUDC 2011 development economics conference at Yale is now open.
· Can evidence play a role in the fight against policy or does politics always win?- slides  from Esther Duflo’s recent World Bank lecture.
· A paper I will discuss on Monday notes that the U.S. Dept. of Education founded the Institute of Education Sciences, with a primary focus on running experiments and an annual budget of $700 million – their website has a find what works  clearinghouse summarizing the results of these evaluations.