· Givewell’s blog  has an extended discussion revisiting the case for economic benefits of deworming.
· What works in tackling HIV? A 3ie post  summarizes some of the evidence.
· DFID’s December Growth Research News has a review of the evidence on the impact of infrastructure on output and growth. 
· The gap in the evidence base on what works in conflict-affected and fragile states, and what might be done about it – blog post by the SLRC .
· The UK’s Nudge unit claims to have a blog  – although really it is a series of short pdfs summarizing some of the latest behavioral research and the implications for policy.
- links