Emcet O. Tas
Social Development Specialist, World Bank
Emcet O. Tas is a Social Development Specialist at the World Bank’s Social, Urban, Rural and Resilience Global Practice. Trained as a development economist, his research areas include poverty, gender and social inclusion. He also works with regional operational teams on several areas of social development, as well as on the design, monitoring and impact assessment of policy reforms and other interventions. Before his current position, he taught economics at American University and consulted for a number of agencies, including the Global Development Network, the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, and the International Trade and the Poverty Reduction units of the World Bank.
- Glass Half Full: Improving water and sanitation services in Tajikistan
- Дефицит воды и санитарии: Чего ждать Таджикистану?
- Water and sanitation deprivation: What is next for Tajikistan?
- What is the secret of success in social inclusion? An example from Himachal Pradesh
- When disadvantages don’t add up: On gender, ethnicity and education