The 2017 edition of International Debt Statistics has just been published.
IDS 2017 presents statistics and analysis on the external debt and financial flows (debt and equity) for the world’s economies for 2015. This publication provides more than 200 time series indicators from 1970 to 2015 for most reporting countries. To access the report and related products you can:
- Download the full publication (PDF: 6Mb) from the Open Knowledge Repository
- Download or query the database
- Visit the IDS 2017 Products Page
- Access the statistical tables
- Visit the debt portal for a range of related content
- See the press release for highlights from the report
This year’s edition of International Debt Statistics been reconfigured to offer a more condensed presentation of the principal indicators, along with additional tables showcasing quarterly external debt statistics and public sector debt to respond to user demand for timely, comprehensive data on trends in external debt in low middle and high income countries.
By providing comprehensive and timely data that reflects the latest additions and revisions, and by expanding the scope of the data available online, we aim to serve the needs of our users and to reach a wider audience.