The 2015 edition of World Development Indicators (WDI) has just been released. WDI 2015 provides high-quality cross-country comparable statistics about development and people's lives around the globe. Read the blog post here. The WDI suite of products can be accessed from data.worldbank.org/wdi, and include:
- A full text of the WDI as a PDF file which is also accessible from Open Knowledge Repository (OKR).
- The Little Data Book 2015, a pocket edition of the WDI, which is also available from OKR and the PDF file can be accessed by clicking here.
- An update to the WDI database including notes and metadata explaining the relevance of the indicators for development, their source, and their methodology. Visit databank.worldbank.org or click here to get direct access to the database.
- Online tables: 87 tables presenting country and aggregate data organized into six main topics (World View, People, Environment, Economy, States and Markets, and Global Links) providing both data and comprehensive "About the Data" explanations. These tables are automatically updated quarterly and can be accessed and downloaded from http://wdi.worldbank.org/tables.
- Interactive Millennium Development Goals (MDG) Dashboards: These dashboards provide MDG progress status for regions, income classifications, and other groups. http://data.worldbank.org/mdgs.
- The WDI "DataFinder" application available in English, Spanish, French and Chinese, in tablet and mobile phone editions for both Android and iOS. The current version has been updated with new data, and a new version will be available at the end of April.