Remittances are recovering...
After steep declines in 2009, remittances to Central Asian countries Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, and Armenia are seeing healthy recovery. Kenya also saw a 17% jump in remittances in November 2010.
- Azerbaijan’s postal operator achieves rise in remittances by 27% (Jan. 26, 2011)
- Tajik migrant remittances increase (Jan. 21, 2011)
- 0.4% drop recorded in remittances to Armenia in Jan-Nov 2010 (Jan. 21, 2011)
- Kenya remittances climb to $576 mln in November (Jan. 21, 2011)
- Many Illegal Zimbabweans Fail to Apply for South African Residence (Jan. 27, 2011)
- Toledo campaigns for Peru elections in Miami (Jan. 23, 2011)
- US: Arizona bill takes on birthright citizenship (Jan. 28, 2011)
- weekly news