WBCSD invites you to a debate on ‘The Role of Business in Tomorrow’s Society ’ - Geneva, February 20. Some topics on the table include:
- What principles should be observed in developing global supply chains, particularly when entering or leaving markets?
- How can business play a more active role in improving framework conditions and infrastructure in developing countries?
- What will be the role of business in providing pensions, health care, education and welfare in the future?
- What more can business do in terms of pricing externalities such as common resources that have no owner?
- What new business models are needed in poorer countries where conventional business models do not work?