Senior Public Finance Specialist
Oleksii Balabushko is a Senior Public Finance Specialist with the World Bank Group, based in Washington D.C. and covers a range of tax administration and public finance issues. He joined the World Bank office in Kyiv in 2006 and has been working on analytical, advisory and lending operations mainly in the areas of public financial management, revenue administration and public sector performance across several countries, including Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Albania and India. Oleksii has also worked in the PEFA Secretariat. He holds a MSc in Economics from the Florida State University.
- Mieux comprendre les coûts liés aux conventions fiscales : le cas de l’Ukraine
- Более четкое понимание затрат, связанных с налоговыми соглашениями: некоторые исходные данные из Украины
- Comprender mejor los costos de los tratados fiscales: algunas evidencias iniciales de Ucrania
- Better understanding the costs of tax treaties: Some initial evidence from Ukraine
- Engaging governments to increase their capacity: lessons from Tajikistan
- Why More Corruption Created Fewer Problems for Companies?