Researcher, World Bank
Brittany Walters is a graduate of Georgetown University's Master of Science in Foreign Service program. She was the Research Supervisor for the joint project between The World Bank and Georgetown in which students researched and compiled content for the WDR 2017 report and the "HD Technology and Development Forum". As much of her Masters' work was focused on the nexus between gender and development and gender mainstreaming, she is now working with the World Bank's "Gender Innovation Lab". Her previous work at the World Bank was in the "Africa Social Protection and Labor" unit.
- Improving women’s mobility: it’s not just about the quality of buses
- Finger Splints, Coding, Drones and R2D2: The Evolving Face of Technology and Development
- Un virage technologique à 360 degrés
- 360° Technological change
- Un giro tecnológico de 360 grados
- Технологическое изменение 360°