Andrea Liverani is a social development specialist with the World Development Report 2010 team, working on institutional and governance aspects of climate policy at the national and local level. Before moving to Washington DC to join the Bank, he was with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) in Paris. Andrea has extensive research and work experience in the Middle East and North Africa, and a PhD in Development Studies from the London School of Economics. He enjoys swimming, and good food.
- Success and failure in international regimes
- Forgetting Copenhagen: poll results on the outcome of COP-15
- Do you think it costs the earth? Willingness to pay for climate policies—results from our multi-country poll
- Embracing climate gate
- Multicountry climate poll: Don’t wait until tomorrow
- Who on earth cares about climate change?
- Carbon is the same everywhere, but carbon governance isn't..
- Does democracy hamper climate action?
- In my backyard, or not—but is that really the question?
- Green happiness?