Anna Barbone is currently the Learning Officer at the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA). Prior to that she was the Knowledge Management Analyst in the Transport, Water and Information and Communication Technology Department of the World Bank’s Sustainable Development Vice Presidency. In this capacity, she oversaw the knowledge sharing activities of the transport sector within the World Bank. She joined the World Bank in 1994 in the Warsaw Country Office. Since then she worked in different assignments in areas of communications and knowledge management, including training, web development and publications. Ms. Barbone graduated from the Warsaw University with an MA in American Studies. She also holds a Master of Engineering Management specializing in Knowledge Management from the George Washington University in Washington DC.
- Today! United Nations Decade of Action for Road Safety 2011-2020 kicks off
- 50 Years of Innovation in Transport
- Boosting the business environment
- In Ethipia all roads lead to development
- Featured Tools: Toolkit for Public-Private Partnerships in Roads & Highways
- Featured Tools: Port Reform Toolkit
- Featured Tools: Urban Bus Toolkit
- Featured Tools: Peformance-based Contracting Resource Guide
- Featured Tools: Private Participation in Infrastructure Database
- What is safe, clean and affordable transport?