Anthony is the Technical Lead for infoDev's Climate Technology Program, which is establishing a network of Climate Innovation Centers (CIC) in developing countries to fund and support early-stage cleantech ventures. He joined infoDev to launch the program in 2009 and led the research, analysis and stakeholder engagement to develop Innovation Center business plans in a number of markets. The program is now scaling-up with implementation and business plan development activities ongoing in multiple countries. Anthony has been involved in designing clean technology financing and commercialization programs for economic development in both the United States and in Europe. Prior to earning his Master in Business Administration (Hons) majoring in Innovation Management, he worked in the automotive industry developing strategic marketing plans for youth markets and alternative fuel vehicles for General Motors.
- LED bulbs, potted plants and electric cars - the story of climate innovation in Vietnam
- Five ways to boost climate innovation in Ethiopia
- What Does It Take To Build A Wind Turbine Industry?
- Crowding in funds for the next Steve Jobs from Africa
- 7 ways to support the next wave of women-led innovation in Ethiopia
- The struggle for survival for Caribbean cleantech SMEs
- Atraer fondos para el próximo Steve Jobs de África