Young Professional, Middle East & North Africa Region, World Bank
Bob Rijkers is a Young Professional in the Office of the Chief Economist of the Middle East and North Africa region. Prior to joining MENA, he spent two years in the Macro Economics and Growth unit in the Development Economics Research Group (DECRG), and a year in Poverty Reduction and Equity unit (PRMPR). He was an extended team member of the 2012 World Development Report (WDR) and holds a Doctorate in Economics from the University of Oxford.
- Création d’emplois : un rôle majeur pour les grandes entreprises
- Réformer pour relancer l’emploi
- Are female firms less productive? Findings from the Rural Investment Climate Pilot Surveys
- Job creation: a big role for big firms
- Recovering with jobs in the Middle East & North Africa
- Ladies First? Understanding Whose Job is Vulnerable in a Crisis