Private Sector Specialist
Cecilia brings over eight years of experience in private sector development, focusing on the intersections of the future of work and skills development, technology-supported entrepreneurship and open innovation to boost inclusive growth and competitiveness. Prior to the Bank, Cecilia worked in the private sector and at an international organization on technology for development, MSME development in frontier markets, finance, and political violence analysis. She holds a Master in International Business from the Fletcher School at Tufts University, and a MA in International Relations and Middle East Studies from the University of St Andrews. Cecilia is currently based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Corporate Innovation 2.0: How companies are creating new products and services to compete in the all-tech age
- Can recycled 3D printing filament lead to a successful social venture?
- How coding bootcamps are helping to tackle youth unemployment
- Can we shift waste to value through 3D printing in Tanzania?
- Flexibility, opportunity and inclusion through online outsourcing jobs
- Negawatt in the making: Ghanaians host the first energy efficiency Challenge
- Connecting to Work: ICT Empowers Workers
- شارك في مسابقة "تحدي تطبيقات النقل والمواصلات بالقاهرة" !
- Join the Cairo transport app challenge!
- WaterHackathon Cairo: Unusual partners for collaborative solutions