Senior Economist, Development Prospects Group, World Bank
Christian Eigen-Zucchi is a Senior Economist in the Development Economics - Prospects Group, where his responsibilities include monitoring remittance and migration flows, conducting research, supporting country programs on this growing agenda, and contributing to the implementation of the Global Knowledge Partnership on Migration and Development (KNOMAD). He holds a PhD in Economics from George Mason University (2001), where he focused on public choice, institutional economics, growth, international finance and monetary economics. Prior to joining the World Bank, he worked at the Institute of International Finance. He joined the World Bank in 2001 as a core team member on the 2003 World Development Report, and subsequently worked in the South Asia Economic Policy Department on Bhutan, the Maldives, Pakistan and India, as well as serving in Managing Director Mahmoud Mohieldin's office.
- And The Top Goal Scorers of the 2014 World Cup Are…Migrants!
- Les migrants, grands vainqueurs de la Coupe du monde de football
- En 2014, la Copa Mundial la van a ganar… ¡los migrantes!
- In 2014, the World Cup Will Be Won By…Migrants!
- В 2014 году Кубок мира по футболу выиграют… мигранты!
- في بطولة 2014، سيفوز بكأس العالم ... المهاجرون!
- Will International Migration Continue Forever?
- Collier–Sandefur Debate on Migration – What is the Question Please?
- Connecting the Diasporas in Singapore
- Over-documented, but still glimpsing fear at the border