Cyril Muller joined External and Corporate Relations as vice president in November 2011.
Previously, he was the director for banking and debt management in the World Bank Treasury, responsible for modernizing the financial products available to member countries and providing public debt management advisory services.
From 2005 to 2010, he served as the World Bank’s special representative for Europe, based in Paris. His main responsibilities were managing the dialogue with European governments and institutions.
Muller has held a range of positions across the World Bank since 1991, with an external break in service from 2000-2005. He holds economics degrees from Neuchatel University in Switzerland and New York University.
- ¿Qué haría usted con la oportunidad de tener acceso a la información del Banco Mundial?
- Et vous, comment exploitez-vous le libre accès à l’information?
- Что вы станете делать, получив доступ к информации?
- What will you do with access to information?
- ما الذي ستفعله أنت مع إتاحة الحصول على المعلومات؟