Daphna Berman is a communications consultant for the Strategic Impact Evaluation Fund at the World Bank. Previously, she was a correspondent for Haaretz/International Herald Tribune in Jerusalem, as well as a senior writer for Moment Magazine. She has degrees in Middle Eastern History and Conflict Studies.
- An Accidental Health Economist Talks Education, Bill Gates, and why Impact Evaluation isn’t Enough
- Measuring Early Childhood Development: A Toolkit for Doing it Right
- What 15 seconds can tell you about a classroom
- In Bulgaria, giving Roma children equal opportunity starts with free preschool
- Water works: how a simple technology in Dhaka is changing the way people get clean water
- Journalists, economists and making the news
- Working on early childhood development in Mali
- On International Children’s Day, Reflecting on the Impact of Early Childhood Development
- Q/A: Sally McGregor on Jamaica’s Pioneering Role in Early Childhood Development
- Finding work in conflict-affected states: What can Liberia teach us?
- In Zambia, Strong Supply Chains Save Lives