Former Country Director, Egypt
A. David Craig is the former World Bank's Country Director for Egypt, Yemen and Djibouti, based in Cairo. Mr. Craig, a New Zealand national, joined the World Bank in 1984 in the energy sector. He was Energy Sector Manager for the countries of Eastern & Central Europe and the former Soviet Union from 1997 to 2001. Since that time, he has held three Country Director appointments, in West Africa (2001 to 2005); West Bank & Gaza (2005 to 2009); and now Egypt, Yemen & Djibouti (since Sept. 2009). Mr. Craig’s management experience covers the full range of Bank products (lending/grants, advisory services, and technical assistance) and includes joint activities with the IFC. Mr. Craig has degrees in engineering and economics from New Zealand and a doctorate in economics from the university of Grenoble in France.
- خطتنا لمساندة اليمن قيد الإعداد ونحتاج مساعدتكم
- We are planning our support for Yemen and we need your help
- نداء إلى شباب مصر: رأيكم بالغ الأهمية
- Calling young Egyptians: What YOU THINK matters
- مصر، عام على الثورة: ما هي الأولويات التي على مجموعة البنك الدولي مساندتها؟
- Egypt one year after the revolution: Tell us what priorities the World Bank Group should support?
- Donnez votre avis : Quelles devraient être les priorités de l’Égypte, un an après la révolution ?