David is a Senior Economist in the Chief Economist's Office for the Africa Region of the World Bank. He coordinates impact evaluation work across sectors for the Africa Region. In the past, he worked as Senior Economist in the Human Development Department in the Latin America and the Caribbean Region of the World Bank, and as an economist designing and implementing impact evaluations in Africa. He has designed and implemented impact evaluations in agriculture, education, health, and social protection, in Brazil, the Gambia, Kenya, Mexico, Sierra Leone, and Tanzania. He has taught economic development at the Pardee RAND Graduate School of Public Policy, and he holds a Ph.D. in economics from Harvard University.
- Quelle est la meilleure façon de sauver un million de vies ?
- Regression Discontinuity Porn
- Finally, what works (so far) to improve learning in developing countries!
- Giving the Poor What They Need, Not Just What We Have
- What is the best way to save one million lives?
- When people don’t behave according to economic models