Country Director for Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda and Eritrea, Africa Region
Diariétou Gaye, a Senegalese national, is the Country Director for Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda and Eritrea. She joined the Bank in January 1996 as a Country Economist. Prior to this appointment Diariétou served as a Country Director for Sri Lanka and the Maldives (SAR) and a Country Manager for Benin and Togo. In the period between 2007 and 2010, she was on external service with the African Development Bank as Regional Director for East African countries. Before joining the World Bank, Diariétou served in the Ministry of Economy and Finance in Senegal. She is an accomplished economist, manager, and leader.
- Félicitations aux lauréat(e)s du concours #Blog4Dev 2018 de la Banque mondiale
- Announcing the 2018 World Bank #Blog4Dev contest winners!
- Announcing the 2017 World Bank #Blog4Dev contest winners!
- Beyond Resilience: Increasing Productivity of Public Investments in Kenya
- Announcing the 2016 World Bank #Blog4Dev contest winners!
- Announcing the World Bank #EndPovertyinKenya blog contest winners!
- It’s Not OK to Be Silent on Gender-Based Violence
- It’s Not OK!