Dilinika Peiris is a Communications Officer working in the South Asia Region External and Corporate Relations unit of the World Bank. Based in the World Bank office in Colombo, she oversees communications in Sri Lanka and the Maldives. Among her core responsibilities are managing media and civil society relations and advising operations teams working on projects categorized as high risk. She has a Masters in Development Studies from the University of Colombo and a Masters in Business Administration from the London School of Commerce (LSC). She has a general degree in arts with English, French and Sociology from the University of Peradeniya. Dilinika plays the piano, reads and loves to travel at leisure and learn about new places and people.
- Live Chat: Sri Lanka Is Young but Aging Fast
- Could Youth-Led Reconciliation Put Sri Lanka Back on the Map?
- Sri Lanka is Still Young! Join us at World Bank Sri Lanka’s Youth Open House!
- Is Sustainable Urbanization Possible in Sri Lanka?
- Have Librarians Missed the Bus?
- Can Empowering Women Improve Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Outcomes in Sri Lanka?
- Act Responsibly to Save Our Children’s Planet