Senior Communications Officer, Integrity Vice Presidency
Dina Elnaggar is a Senior Communications Officer at the World Bank Integrity Vice Presidency. The World Bank Group's integrity mission is designed to detect, investigate, sanction and prevent fraud and corruption in Bank-financed projects. Prior to joining the World Bank, she was a UNDP project manager managing projects in the environment and child rights sectors where she designed and managed the implementation of Egypt's national campaign against female genital mutilation and the social marketing campaign "Think Twice" targeting hazardous behaviour among adolescents. She also worked as Technical Advisor to Danida-funded environmental projects in Egypt as well as a consultant for a number of international organizations in the environment, child rights and health sectors.
- An International Alliance against Corruption: Mindful of its Actions but Determined to Act
- Corruption Hunters Leave the Washington Meeting with Renewed Energy and Vigor for Action
- An Insider's View: What's on the Agenda at the International Corruption Hunters Alliance?
- Corruption Hunters send a clear signal: We will step up the global action
- Corruption Hunters: A Virtual Discussion