Dorothe Singer is a consultant in the Finance and Private Sector Research Team of the Development Research Group at the World Bank. Her research interests include access to finance and the role of institutions in international finance. She holds a Ph.D. in economics from Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
- Moving toward financial inclusion in East Asia and the Pacific
- Global Findex 2014: a bonanza of data on financial inclusion
- Cross-Border Banking in Africa – What are the Opportunities and Challenges as African Banks Expand Across the Continent?
- Financial Inclusion and the Role of the Post Office
- Financial Inclusion and Legal Discrimination against Women: Evidence from Developing Economies