World Bank Senior Social Development Specialist for Latin America and Caribbean
Fabio Pittaluga is a Senior Social Development Specialist for the Latin America and Caribbean region. At the IFC, he was part of the team that drafted the Performance Standards. Prior to coming to the World Bank, he worked for FAO on issues of food security, natural resource management and small scale fisheries. An Italian national, he holds a PhD in Applied Anthropology from the University of Arizona and has been a Fulbright Fellow from 1994-1996.
- 05/16/12 Jamaica: Jamming about jobs for young people
- 04/25/12 Brasil: Redefinindo o reassentamento para enfrentar os desafios urbanos
- 04/25/12 Brazil: Redefining 'resettlement' to meet urban challenges
- 11/16/11 From Bangladesh to the World: How Knowledge Sharing has Changed Resettlement Training
- 10/20/10 Finding a voice for indigenous peoples at COP16
- 03/29/10 Building Local Institutions to Manage Resettlement Programs for Infrastructure Development