Open Government / ICT4Gov
Felipe Estefan specializes on Open Government and Citizen Engagement. Estefan is currently part of the Open Government cluster in the World Bank Institute. In his role, he explores the way in which ICT can be applied to enhance citizen participation and improve governance. Prior to joining the World Bank, Estefan served as Planning Producer for CNN. He has designed and implemented digital engagement strategies for clients and organizations in the public and private sectors, including the Office of the Vice President of Colombia and hip-hop entrepreneur Russell Simmons. Estefan, a native of Bogotá, Colombia, graduated from the Public Diplomacy program at Syracuse University. He holds an MA in International Relations from the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, and an MS in Public Relations from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications.
- Mobile-Enhanced Participatory Budgeting in the DRC
- It Takes a Village: Taking Open Data to an Offline Community in Indonesia
- Survey Says: More Focus on Demand for Financial Data
- Understanding the Demand for Open Financial Data
- Open Government sees Promise after Kenya Elections
- Quel est le lien entre la jeunesse, l'ouverture des gouvernements et le développement ?
- ¿Cuál es la relación entre la Juventud, el Gobierno Abierto y el Desarrollo?
- What’s the Relationship between Youth, Open Government, and Development?
- ما هي العلاقة بين الشباب والحكومة المفتوحة والتنمية؟