Program Manager, Public Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility (PPIAF
François Bergere is the Program Manager of the Public Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility (PPIAF). PPIAF is a multi-donor partnership program housed in the PPP group of the World Bank Group. François has a diversified professional experience in the fields of public management, project and infrastructure finance. Previously Bergere was a “Conseiller maitre” (Senior auditor) at the Cour des comptes (France’s national audit office), he also worked as manager of multinational Investment funds in infrastructures in Asia and Europe from 1997 to 2002. In April 2005, he was selected by the French ministry of Finance to set-up the newly-created Mission d’Appui aux PPP (PPP task force), which he managed until May 2014. He is the author of two publications: Guide opérationnel des PPP in 2010 and 10 ans de PPP dans la commande publique in 2014 at Editions le Moniteur, plus numerous other articles.
- Working to attract PPPs in countries with the greatest needs
- From stadiums to gendarmeries: a new generation of public-payment PPPs in France
- From Africa to Asia: Facilitating private investment in infrastructure
- Integrating West African economies PPP-wise
- The Importance of Managing Unsolicited Proposals in Infrastructure