Senior Adviser, Development Research Group, World Bank
Francisco H. G. Ferreira is a Senior Adviser in the World Bank’s Development Research Group, where he oversees the Bank’s research programs on poverty, inequality and agriculture. He was formerly the Bank’s Chief Economist for the Africa Region, and has a
- Multidimensional poverty analysis: Looking for a middle ground
- Rising Inequality in the United States: Lessons from developing countries
- Conditions work! But are they a good thing? (Part II)
- Conditions work! But are they a good thing? (Part I)
- A Elevação do Preço dos Alimentos Prejudica Realmente os Pobres?
- ¿Es realmente perjudicial para los pobres que los alimentos suban de precio?
- Are Higher Food Prices Really Bad for the Poor?
- Équité et développement : cinq ans après
- Equity and Development, Five Years On