Lead Tertiary Education Specialist
Francisco Marmolejo is a World Bank’s Lead Tertiary Education Specialist. Currently, he is based in New Delhi, India where he serves as Lead Education Specialist for India and South Asia. From 2012 to 2018, he was the Lead of the Global Solutions Group on Tertiary Education at the Bank. Before joining the World Bank, he was the founding Executive Director of the Consortium for North American Higher Education Collaboration (CONAHEC), a network of more than 160 higher education institutions primarily from Canada, the U.S. and Mexico, based at the University of Arizona (UA), where he also worked as Assistant Vice President. At UA, he was Affiliated Researcher at the Center for the Study of Higher Education and Affiliate Faculty at the Center for Latin American Studies. In Mexico, he served as Academic Vice President at University of the Americas and as a faculty member the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) and the Autonomous University of San Luis Potosi (UASLP).
- India: Is a college degree worth it?
- Enseignement supérieur : l’obsession des classements
- Are we obsessed with university rankings?
- ¿Estamos obsesionados con los rankings de universidades?
- هل نحن مهووسون بالتصنيف الأكاديمي للجامعات؟
- The Great Challenge in Tertiary Education: Is it really just about the fees?
- التعليم العالي عند مفترق طرق: قصص من مختلف أنحاء العالم
- Tertiary Education at a Crossroads: Tales from Different Parts of the World
- L'enseignement supérieur à un carrefour : Perspectives vues de par le monde
- La educación terciaria en una disyuntiva: perspectivas desde diversas partes del mundo