Gozde Isik is a consultant conducting a wide range of economic research and analysis pertaining to the work of the Office of the Chief Economist, Africa Region. She is currently working towards her Ph.D. in economics at the George Washington University focusing on private sector development, trade and investment.
- Why regional integration is so important for resource-driven diversification in Africa
- What can we do to help Africans trade with each other?
- Addressing South Sudan’s Impediments to Regional Trade
- Unlocking the Kinshasa-Brazzaville Bottleneck
- Truth and reconciliation through technology
- The African media and state accountability