Giulio is the Practice Leader, Knowledge and Innovation at UNDP Europe and the CIS, Bratislava Regional Centre. you can follow him on Twitter @gquaggiotto
- Scenes from a big data dive - the movie version
- Why DC is the place to be this weekend if you are interested in big data for development
- Men with visions should go see a doctor
- Harnessing development’s information shadow
- Development 2.0: The skills gap
- Rewriting the script for aid and development
- Development 2.0: Give me less information and more data!
- The day 2,000 development indicators were set free
- Non profits, web2.0 and the "where does my money go" question
- Copenhagen: web 2.0 has come of age, but does it make any difference?
- Random Hacks of Kindness is here!
- The day you’ll be able to stumble upon development funds
- From Development 2.0 to Development Squared: what skills for the aid sector of the future?
- Hackers to help the World Bank manage natural disasters
- Opening up development data: the hands-on guide
- Is government bureaucracy any better in Second Life?
- Mobile phones for development: don’t forget about the voice!
- A Grameen group for education (and the end of knowledge management for development)?
- Development 2.0: the (real) world is not enough
- Development 2.0 summer roundup
- Celebrating failure
- Coming your way: International Development Data Barcamp @ the World Bank
- A competitor for Kiva?
- Community development 2.0
- Development 2.0: The power of conversations